Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Protecting the environment
Transcript of Protecting the environment
climate, soil conditions and the terrain Producers like Plants and algaes Polution
Loss of biodiversity Save water
Use waste recycling bins
Respect fauna and flora Protecting the environment Population Comunity Habitat Aquatic environment The most important factor is the salinity Consumers:
Primary consumers: Herbivorous
Secundary consumers: Carnivores
Tertiary consumers: Carnivorous that eat secundary consumers
Predators: like Lion
Scavergers: like Voltures
Parasites: like Mosquitoes FOOD CHAIN Show how the species are connected to
one another by their food relation FOOD WEBS Are better at showing how plants and animals are interconnected for various food chains DESCOMPOSERS Are bacteria and fungi that descompose
de remains of living things, animals and plants Montaña Padilla Falcón