Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of AGILE
Why to chose?
Does Agile’s approach to project management in fact endanger the safety of an organization’s projects?
No! Agile was created in order to deal with high-risk projects.
Risk management strategies
1. Acceptance – do not do this, and let’s move on.
What is AGILE?
Agile programming is a process of software development based on the iterative programming and which functions on an incremental model. In agile programming, a series of goal-oriented teams address constantly evolving requirements to achieve a shared end-goal of producing the final software product.
In long-term projects, it can quickly respond to changes in business.
2. Rality based
Agile is based on the realities of the organization requirements, not imaginative over-analysis.
By deep collaboration with customers, and readiness to change (within reasonable budget), Agile promotes a win-win philosophy.
Note: Agile methodologies and paradigms can be applied not only to software development, but also to the general practices for running a company!
Product development and marketing in Agile
The methodology used in the Agile Customer assumes
-constant insight in the progress of work at each stage of application development
-solving problems as they occur
They respond quickly to save you valuable time, which can then be spent on testing applications. An increased number of tests give in turn more stability and higher product quality.
It results in:
- quick respond
- time saving
- more time for tests\
-more stability and higer quality of product
Completion of the required functionality
Openness to change
Processes and tools
What Agile values?
Learn more about Agile at SilenceOnTheWire.com
2. Avoid - take active steps to ensure that the risk does not occur.
3. Minimize the impact – know the risk, and do not wait for the moment when it appears, but have a plan to reduce its impact.
4. Transfer – Pay someone else to worry about the risk.
In the case of Agile, if you want to avoid any risk, the steps leading to the avoidance should be recorded and assigned to the earliest possible realization of the iteration. In this way the risk will be less likely to occur.
by Silence On The Wire