Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Red Wheel Barrow
Transcript of The Red Wheel Barrow
12:30-1:20 The Red Wheelbarrow
Lesson For Grades 11th-12th
Common Core State Standards (2) Determine two or more themes or central ideas of a text and analyze their development over the course of the text, including how they interact and build on one another to produce a complex account; provide an objective summary of the text.
Standard So much depends upon
A red wheelbarrow Objective:
Key Ideas and details The Lesson In this lesson the class will read the poem The Red Wheelbarrow by William Carlos Williams. Students will be able to by the end of this lesson be able to analyze the text in the poem and find a meaning from the poem from two or more ideas about what this poem could be about.
Glazed with rainwater Beside the white chickens Ideas an Meaning from Poem 1st Idea This poem is about a farm or the farming life. 2nd Idea This poem is about America Red, Blue (water), and White