Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Circles
Jason San Juan
Xavier Brown A straight line passing through the center of a circle. Diameter: Radius Chord- A straight line that joins the end of an arc. The straight line from the center point circle of a circle Chord: Arc: Secant: The part of the circumference of a circle. A straight line that cuts a curve in two or more parts. Tangent: A straight line or plane that touches a curved or curved surface at a point. Inscribed Angle: Formed when two secant lines of a circle intersect on the circle. Intercepted Arc: An arc of the circle in the interior of an angle. Central Angles: An angle whose vertex is in the center of a circle, and whose sides through a pair of points on a circle. Circumference: The enclosing boundary of a curved geometric figure.