Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to Drama
Transcript of Introduction to Drama
Most acts complete a certain mood of the play.
Break between acts is known as Intermission What is a scene?? A scene is a small division of a play.
Each scene changes either the time or the place or both. Staging Stage Directions & •Staging is the process of selecting, designing, adapting to, or modifying the performance space for a play or film. This includes the use or absence of stagecraft elements as well as the structure of the stage and its components.
•Stage Directions are a playwright's written instructions about how the actors are to move and behave in a play. They explain in which direction characters should move, what facial expressions they should assume, and so on. Playwright A playwright is the author of a play... often a playwright will write a play as a different ADAPTATION of a book. An adaptation is is the adapting of a literary source (e.g., a novel, short story, poem) to another genre or medium So what is drama?? a written work intended for performance by actors on a stage