Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Types of Government in Southeast Asia
Transcript of Copy of Types of Government in Southeast Asia
government has more power India has a President and Prime Minister This is the PM...Dr. Manmohan Singh Smt. Pratibha Devisingh Patil President President is the head of state
PM is the head of government PM is chosen by the (majority party) legislature President is elected by the people to
a 5 year term Voting: Everyone 18 and older has a right to vote India also has a parliament
What is a parliament?
and a judicial branch China China is called a Republic... However, China is a communist country Power lies with the communist party They have a President and a Premier This is Premier Wen Jiabao China's President Hu Jintao President and Vice President are elected by the
countries Congress The Premier is the head of the ruling party There are elections for Congress,
but there is only one party...
THE COMMUNIST PARTY Japan Japan is a Constitutional Monarchy Head of government is the
Prime Minister Emperor is the head of state. Universal voting rights QUESTIONS 1. India has only a president. TRUE/ FALSE
2. President is the head of state or government in India?
3. What is the common thing between Vietnam and China in the government system?
4. In Japan, who is the head of goverment, who is the head of state?
5. Match types of governments with countries:
Japan. China. India
Republic. Constitutional monarchy. Federal Republic.