Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My body systems
Transcript of My body systems
of tissues called muscles through-
out the body which help you to
move. A new born baby has 300 bones
and an adult has 206 bones. The nervous system is an organ system containing a network of specialized cells called neurons that coordinate the actions of an animal and transmit signals between different parts of its body. The circulatory system is an organ system that passes nutrients such as , electrolytes , gases and blood cells. The respiratory systems include the lungs,the wind pipe,bronchial,diaphragm and others.