Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of William Wordsworth
John Wordsworth and Ann Cookson. He
was born on April 7, 1770 in Cumberland, England.
His mother died in 1778 so him and his sister was
sent to live with some relatives in Yorkshire. He made
his first debut as a writer in 1787, by publishing a
sonnet in The Europe Magazine.
Turned: a poem published in the Lyrical Ballads.
>We Are Seven: describes a descussion between an older men who tries to question a girl about her family.
>Lyrical Ballads: published in 1798, it marks the beginning of the English Romantic movement in literature.
>The World is Too Much With Us: it talks about distancing itself from nature.
Romanticism a complex artistic,
literary, and intellecutal
movement that originated
Western Europe in the 18th