Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Ebola Busters
And How to Prevent it to Getting to You
How is Ebola spread?
- Try to make more of the medicine
-Test isolate and respond
-Ebola education classes; to know the symptoms
-Use antibodies from immune people's blood to fight the virus
-Clean healing environments
-Quarantine everyone in a hospital
-Screen people entering the country
location: West Africa
Vol XCIII, No. 311
-Very high fevers
-Internal and external bleeding
-Current outbreak started march 2014 in west Africa
-Natural host is fruit bats
-Ebola began in the Democratic Republic and Congo
What is Ebola?
- avoid vacationing where risk is high
- buying bush meat in developing countries sold local market
- if helping those with Ebola use precaution
- don't touch dead body that had Ebola
-spread through contact with bodily
- don't eat/touch fruit bat meat
-urine, feces, vomit, saliva, blood,
What if Ebola comes to the United States? How will we stop it?
The problem in Africa
-They aren't educated
-very scared of the workers
-Army came in and doesn't understand trying to help (troops are there to support the fight with Ebola)
-trying to bury bodies
-sense of denial/scared to go to hospital
Thank You For Watching
Ebola is a very serious, and highly contagious disease. We need to prepare ourselves for the future, and figure out our plans now. We, the Ebola Busters, our here to bust Ebola.
The Ebola Busters
Contracting Ebola: The Inside Scoop
-7 people from America
-2 people were given ZMapp
-2 given antibodies
-Isolation, immune system support.
-Only 2 american dead: Patrick Sawyer, Eric Duncan