Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
It is a private college based on visual and
performing arts. There are dance programs,
drama majors, photography classes, screenwrite
lessons, and much more. Calarts is considered
one of the top (if not THE TOP) drama institute(s) in
America. Want to go to CalArts? The tuition for a year at Calarts is pretty
spendy- $37,684 dollars exactly. But it is a very
elite school with only around 900 students.
Getting into Calarts is very difficult- there is
only a 30% exceptance rate. But if you can get
past all this, there would be lots of options for
you. Plus, you would get lots of private teaching,
and be able to make bonds with your class-
mates and teachers. CalArts programs California Institute of Arts programs include-
2. Theater design and technology
3. Directing and theatrical production
4. Music theory and compositon
5. Cinemotogrophy and film/video production
6. Visual and performing arts related
7. Fine studio arts
...and many more! CalArts fun facts 1.Calarts has no mascot, only a cool word design
2. Calarts has quite a few interesting clubs. Among
- Freestyle rap club
- Bocce club
- Capture the flag club
- Comic book club The California Institute of Arts is my dream college because I'd be able to become an actress, which is one of my biggest dreams. It offers many class options, plus I could get a good degree in something I really love. I hope one day I can really go to CalArts!