Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Noble Eightfold Path - The Fifth Path - Right livelihood (samyag-ājīva / sammā-ājīva)
Transcript of The Noble Eightfold Path - The Fifth Path - Right livelihood (samyag-ājīva / sammā-ājīva)
No misusing sex
No abuse of intoxicants ( i.e. Alcoholic beverages) Earning a living without breaking the rules, or precepts. Wikipedia. "Noble Eightfold Path." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 22 Sept. 2012. Web. 23 Sept. 2012. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_Eightfold_Path>.
O'Brien, Barbara. "Right Livelihood: The Ethics of Earning AÂ Living." About.com Buddhism. About.com, 2012. Web. 23 Sept. 2012. <http://buddhism.about.com/od/theeightfoldpath/a/rightlivelihood.htm>.