Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of The Trial of Cardigan Jones
Transcript of Copy of The Trial of Cardigan Jones
a meeting in court to decide if someone has broken the law
What does your school´s principal do in your school?
the group of people who make the decision in a trial
made someone believe or agree to something
It is nice to stroll with my family.
having done something wrong
Think about the last time you were worried.
used a finger to show where something was
I feel proud of all my students.
Mr. Paco announced the winner of the contest.
the sound of people speaking very softly
Your are doing a fine job.
the place where a witness in a trial sits while being questioned
She was nervous as she was questioned at the stand.
In a trial, people in a courtroom review what happened to figure out the truth.
The Trial of Cardigan Jones
He was convinced that he was the best boss.
She felt guilty for what she had done.
He pointed at the hilarious situation.
Our classroom rules include being honest with one another.
There was a sudden murmur in the courtroom.
Members of a jury hear the facts of the case and make a decision together.