Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to be more proactive
Transcript of How to be more proactive
Risk #1: "Mission impossible" syndrome: if you reach unreachable targets, no one believes you. you get requests to bring the evidence.
Risk #2: Balance issue: You do not know how to use your free time, because you are not used to have such.
The Pursuit of Unhappiness: If you managed risk #1 and #2, you must be extraordinary happy. This makes people around you suspicious and you become guilty conscience.
Why it is risky to be successful
I'm out of luck
What prevents us to be more proactive?
Three tactics to be more proactive
It is your day!
It is your game!
It is your life!
Here are the opportunities for those who
- stand up for something
- make things they wish existed
- don't wait for anything
I have no time!
Mama said, ...
I've tried it!
Plan your work and work your plan.
Be God - decide, create, shape,
structure, map, pattern!