Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of containment policies
National Security Council #68
determined America's Cold War policies for the next twenty years
defense dept., state dept., CIA, and others 1947 brought economic recovery to the battered countries of of Europe.
$13 billion to 17 countries for public works helped democracy grow in Western Europe; prevented future communist takeovers
E-Europe took no part, therfore no recovery as fast 1947 1951 1949
if one nation attacked; others would come to rescue what countries were involved with NATO?