Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Medical Fields
- Animal Veterinarian
- Registered Nurse
Human Anatomy (structure of the body)
Physiology (how the body functions)
Pharmacology (drugs and medicines)
made by: Michelle Anchez
Paying for Nursing school
Perfect Colleges In California for nursing
-*Biology 1-2 courses of basic
- 2 courses
-Associate Degree Program
-Baccalaureate Degree Program
-Entry Level Master's Degree Program
-RN Programs in PDF Format
University of San Diego
- Medical School
Exploring various areas of veterinary medicine
4 Years beyond undergraduate degree
After completing the D.V.M
How long does it take to become a Veterinarian?
Professional Veterinary School usually lasts 4 yrs.
Undergraduate Education typically lasts 4 yrs.
On average takes about 8 years.
Why did i choose this job?
What did we find Interesting? Learn?
Challenges? How we overcame the challenges?
Satisfied? What does it take to become a RN, Pediatritian, vet?
- student loans
- financial aid
how does it relate to
Satisfied? what does it take to become an RN, Pediatrician, Vet?
Making a Decision??
Salary: 93,250 - 150,820