Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of caroline
There are 12,000 parts
in a piano, 10,000 of which
are moving! Cool!
There are more than
10 million pianos in homes,
businesses, and other
institutions throughout the
Every piano has a mechanism that moves the hammers back to their original position as soon as they touch the strings! Pianos are so interesting!
The inventor of the piano, Bartolomeo Cristofori made very few pianos and chose to focus more on the harpishcord.
A standard piano has 230 strings each of which has about 165 pounds of tension! It is so fun to learn about the piano!
Here are some cool pictures of the piano!
By: Caroline Wiehe