Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mormon.
a total of or departure from one's , principles, party, cause, etc.
Greek: a standing away, withdrawing.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. --John 3:16
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. --John 14:6
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; --2 Thessalonians 2:3
God has a plan
Our life has a purpose.
Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority. --Luke 9:1
Book of Mormon Bible
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. --James 1:5