Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mormon.
a total of or departure from one's , principles, party, cause, etc.
Greek: a standing away, withdrawing.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. --John 3:16
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. --John 14:6
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; --2 Thessalonians 2:3
God has a plan
Our life has a purpose.
Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority. --Luke 9:1
Book of Mormon Bible
If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. --James 1:5