Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Discipleship
These are the forces who do everything they can to distract, manipulate and destroy human beings, the objects of His love. And they are our current enemies. The stage lovingly built by the hands of the Creator. A home for the Almighty and a place made for his glory. At long last, the Son, the Savior has been revealed that angels and prophets longed to see. His body on earth, the spotless Bride of Christ who after a time of discipline and preparation will arise to co-reign eternally over a new heaven and new earth. The Spirit of God striving with His children to work out the Father's will for His Son on earth. Now is the Age of Salvation and He is putting all things under His Son's leadership and care. The Father sends the Holy Spirit into His chosen people and their lives are drawn together for one purpose. We find ourselves, the children of the 21st Century, born into an age of extreme human ingenuity. We are desperate for meaning in the midst of information and mechanical overload. Our stories have been underwritten by powerful corporate messengers. The wealth of kingdoms has transferred to corporations. The family has been broken and isolated. Our tongues have been trained to love synthetic foods. Time rules over us like an unrelenting tyrant.
Yet...we are not all asleep; not all of us are broken. We look at our forefathers and know that they were drawn together in unity. They shared what they had, being devoted to the Apostles' teaching, and were ambassadors with the authority and power of the Kingdom of God and the Lord Jesus. When someone comes to believe in Jesus they have a way of living already established that was not informed by taking every thought captive to Christ and treating resources as though they are under God's dominion.
The church for the most part consists of these kinds of people. In many ways, there are areas of life that have not been subject to challenge, because "This is just the way it is." Way of Life 401k The SFL is an intensive 10-week foundational, repetitive, reproducible, apostolic, narrative and discussion-based discipleship training course. It’s purpose is not to encapsulate all of discipleship, rather it is intended to provide kingdom equippers with an apostolic (i.e. foundational) discipleship tool from which they and others can build upon (1 Cor 3). Our bodies were designed with certain foods in mind. What would happen if we gave our bodies the building blocks they needed? Today if someone dedicates 10% of their income to ministry they are exceptional. What happens to the other 90%? Sunday Church Home Group Bible Study Outreach pray at all times Key #1 Key # 2 The radical idea: Living together under one roof, sharing space, resources and exploring three or four key areas of Life in the Kingdom of Light. Feasting! Celebrating! getting rid of liabilities and creating assets Key #3 Way of Life 401k pray at all times Serve in a ministry Date Night Mentor Someone Is this the only solution? A commitment to be a house of prayer Looking for nourishment not just from food but also from the word of God Key #4 The Unscripted Story... Nobody can sit here and say exactly how this should all go. Consider some conversations that might happen as a result of this uncommon way of approaching life. You guys are eating a lot of eggs now? We have chickens! Maybe we can buy them from you instead of Albertsons... How many families live there? Huh? Why's that? ... Wow, Amber, I love all those new videos you made for your website, who did them for you? Mike up the street is going to come over and help us build a raised garden bed We just got $900 worth of groceries for $75! We gave all the community groups paper towels and stuff to last them all year. ...I don't think I ever really acted like it was God's story and not mine. Your flower beds are amazing! What did you use here...? HAHAHAHAHA! LOL! You guys are crazy :) Last month I would have argued that point, but if God is like that I'm not sure I can even say I believe ___________. Oh my gosh I lost 2 inches and 12 lbs last month and I feel so much more energy! Seek first the Kingdom of God