Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gold fever was much too hard to resist. Everyone told me tha
Transcript of Gold fever was much too hard to resist. Everyone told me tha
Then, I caught a train to Pittsburgh. When I was dropped off, I got a lot of stares. I spent a while trying to catch another train, but all that I found was a plane flight.
Once I was finally able to get off my plane in Missouri, I just couldn't wait any longer. I had to get to the gold fields.
Then, I caught a train to New Mexico. Once I got there, I looked and looked and looked for another train (preferably straight to California) but I couldn't find one. So, I had to take a plane... again.
Then, I made it to Arizona without any detours. I don't know how I did it. I HAD to leave as soon as I got there. Gold fever felt like a crazy ache in my gut. So, I walked to the nearest train station.
FINALLY I made it to the Gold Fields. I was SO relieved. Right then and there I decided I would start panning, so I went to the nearest store, and with the scarce amount of money I had left, bought a pick, a shovel, and a gold pan.