Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
cautious in the real world? Bad people might want to trick you to get you to do something.
•Say there is an emergency and you need to go with him or her
•Offer you candy, toys, or a pet
•Pretend to be friend of the family
•Say nice things about you
•Ask for help with directions, carrying something, or looking for a lost pet Activity Follow this link to watch the video from NetSmartz and learn some important safety techniques:
http://www.netsmartzkids.org/LearnWithClicky/BeatTheTricks Recap Discussion questions Answer these questions in your journal:
1. What are three things strangers might do to get you to do something?
2. What are three ways you can be safe in the real world? Expectations -Stay on task
-Don't talk with the person next to you
-Raise your hand if you need help
-When you have finished watching the video, answer the discussion questions in your journal Why? What might they do? •Always check first with an adult you trust
•Don’t open the door if you're home alone
•Take a friend
•Tell an adult