Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of IMPROVING FEEDBACK WITH YOUR STUDENTS.
Transcript of Copy of IMPROVING FEEDBACK WITH YOUR STUDENTS.
Feedback is to students what water is to plants.
Different ways to give feedback
Improving Feedback with your Students
(Adults A2 CEFR)
Valentina Fodde - Luz Núñez
ATD Final Presentation
December 11, 2013
Types of feedback
1. Feedback about the task
2. Feedback about process
3. Feedback about self-regulation
Improve your feedback
· Educative in nature
· Given in a timely matter
· Be sensitive to students´ needs
· Return test, papers, or so, at the beginning of the class
· Communicate with your students the purpose of feedback
· Invite students to give YOU feedback
"As teachers, it is essential that we make the process of providing feedback a positive, or at least, a neutral learning experience for the student."
ALIANZA CULTURAL URUGUAY - ESTADOS UNIDOS
4. Corrective feedback
"Not too narrow, not too broad,
but just right"