Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How To Load a BB Gun!!!!!!
Transcript of How To Load a BB Gun!!!!!!
In case you don't have a good quality BB gun you should probably go buy one. These instructions will not help you if you do not have one.
Open the latch on the end of the barrel near the iron sight.
Get about 20 pieces of ammo in your hand.
Your ammo should look like the image to the right
Now, close the latch and make sure it is closed to make sure no ammo falls out while you are shooting.
You are finally ready to shoot!
Put about 5 pieces of ammo in at a time or else you'll probably waste ammo and it will spill on the floor or jam the gun.
How to Load a BB Gun!!!
Step by step instructions
By: Chris Barillas
Remember to wear glasses when shooting a bb gun
To make this process easier load the gun on a flat surface.