Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ten Reasons Why Southmore Rocks
Transcript of Ten Reasons Why Southmore Rocks
(a.k.a. Ms. M. Moore's Homeroom)
Our science teachers are so funny . . .
We even get this joke!
We're so good at Texas History . . .
We feel like this after every test!
Even though math sometimes makes us feel like this:
Our math teachers help us to understand.
Our Reading teachers are so good, we can say this about The Hunger Games:
Oh yeah. They're that good!
And lastly, we have some serious moves!!!
And have you heard how great our choir is?
And without band, we would be like this:
And because Ms. Ortiz is so great, this never happens to our orchestra:
And even though our coaches work us like this:
It's because they know we'll win.
And having tablets was pretty cool!
Our English teachers are helping us save the world, one punctuation mark at a time!