Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of School
A Plant Cell is square with a large Vacuole that stores energy from the sunlight to make food.
An Animal Cell is somewhat circular, with a small vacuole.
A few Questions to ask the teacher:
1. What are the functions in a cell?
2. What kind of cells are we made out of?
3. What are prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells?
3. Why do we need cells?
4. What is ATP?
IT'S IN EVERY LIVING THING!
Cells have stuctures called organelles that function the cell properly.
Most of them, are shown below.
Different Cells Have different Jobs
Groups of simular Cells, are called tissue.
Cells Commit Suicide
When a cell becomes damaged, the cell will self destruct.
0.001 to 0.003
That is the diameter in centimeter on a single cell, making them 'invisible' to us.
It takes about 24 hours for a cell to go around the cell cycle.
The biggest cell is an ostrich egg!
By: Emily Votintsev