Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Real Numbers
A rational number is any number can be written as a fraction, or as finite or repeating decimals.
The Real Numbers Playground
A number that can't be written as a fraction.It doesn't terminate or repeat.
Integers are any numbers that are positive and negative, not including fractions or decimals.
Any Number that is positive including zero.
The set of numbers used for counting that consists of all positive numbers excluding zero.