Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
50 Min Jr. High SA TEA
Transcript of 50 Min Jr. High SA TEA
Why is it so important to talk about sexual assault?
Presented by the Sexual Assault Centre of Edmonton
girls will experience sexual abuse before the age of 18
But I'm a guy!
boys will experience sexual abuse before the age of 18
Consent is a :
to engage in
24-Hour Support & Information Line
Why is "voluntary"
Coercion is using words or actions to make people do things they don’t want to do.
Pressure Threats Guilt
A "yes" obtained through coercion is NOT consent!
24-Hour Support & Info Line
Sexual Assault Centre of Edmonton
Sexual Assault & Consent
Is this consent?
Any form of
forced oral contact
grabbing or groping
forced oral-genital contact
Child Sexual Abuse
The improper exposure of a child to
sexual contact, activity or behaviour
Brainstorm with your friend where to go for help
Avoid "why?" questions
Tell your friend it's not their fault