Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Crossroads : What can you do with your Psychology degree?
Transcript of Crossroads : What can you do with your Psychology degree?
Research Bachelors You don't have to get a doctorate in Psychology to put your degree to use. Executive Director of Non-Profit Organization carry out board's wishes
responsible for staff work
paid handsomely $64, 100 Daycare Teacher care for children that have not yet entered kindergarten
additional licensing may be required $24,000 Doctorate Child Psychologist process & requirements in short easy steps 1. Education Requirements 2. Doctoral degree in Psychology 3. Supervised Internship 4. Exam 5. State License w/specialty provide mental health services to children Research most psychologist spend time doing research in their particular concentrations Applied Developmental Research studying questions, not cognitive development Basic Methods