Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Debate: Day 17
Transcript of Debate: Day 17
26 September 2018
How to Vet a Source
Who is the author or creator?
Can the author's credentials be found?
Is there contact information for the author?
Has the author been cited by others?
Is the information specific?
Is the information based on research?
Are sources from research available?
Is the information fact or opinion?
Does the author have an agenda?
Is more than one point of view presented?
Is the language inflammatory or biased?
Do sources solicit donations?
How old is the information?
How does time affect the information?
Is the entire topic covered?
Do other sources cover the topic better?
What is the author's purpose?
Are there unanswered questions?
Who to Avoid
Who to Seek
Who to Approach with Caution
Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus
Complete Round 2
Submit to Canvas
Vetting Sources: Round II
Today's Agenda (9.26.18)
Are you looking forward to Homecoming? What are your plans? If you are not participating in Homecoming activities, what will you be doing instead?
Vetting Sources: Round I