Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Antigone gender
no, no not while I'm still alive."
Speaker- Creon " There are other fields for him
Speaker- Creon In Greek mythology women were thought to be useless. They had little no rights - no power, and they could not rule a country. Creon was very sexist in this story. He refused to allow Antigone to bury her brother even though he knew it would make the gods mad. Creon stated that women were good for nothing more than producing children. "We must remember that by birth we're women, and, as such, we shouldn't fight with men."
Speaker- Ismene " From this point on they must act
like a women and have no liberty to
line - 661
Speaker - Creon