Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cubewise TM1 Conference 2013
Transcript of Cubewise TM1 Conference 2013
Forecasting in the Department
of Human Services
Presented by Steven Janek
Who are we?
History of TM1 in Human Services
SAP systems and Certified Agreements are consolidated
Self-service and push reports
Department commences ICT upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7 64bit
DHS Funding Model
Top Down Budget Allocations
TM1 Perspectives for MS Excel 2010 available
TM1 infrastructure and development solely within former Medicare Australia
TM1 is used to consolidate financial reports from the separate SAP systems
523 + 180
Overtime & Allowances