Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Shakira
Why i did my project on her
I did my project on Shakira because Shakira is my role model. And i thought it will be cool to learn about Shakira.
About her ChildHood
Being the youngest daughter in the family, she has a exotic look with the mixture of Lebanese-Colombian blood from her parents, William Mebarak Chadid and Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado. At her early age, she listened to the music of her parents. Shakira started writing songs near the age of 8, then by the age of 10 she went to locol or national talent contests which she always won, by 13 this girl moved to Bogota, hoping to establish a career in modeling. Instead of being a model she was noticed by Miguel E. Cubillos and Pablo Tedeschi of Sony Colombia which later offered her a record deal. So her music life begin's.
Who is Shakira
Shakira (Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll AKA: Shakira Ripoll AKA: Shakira) is a singer, born Feb. 02 , 1977(37yrs old) in Barranquilla, Colombia. She won 2 Grammy Awards, 7 Latin Grammy Award's,12 Billboard Latin Music Awards.
Table of Contents
Who is Shakira
Why did i do my project on her
About her child hood
Her Family Members
My Favorite songs
My Favorite Songs
Her Family members
Father = William Mebarak Chadid
Mother= Nidia del Carmen Ripoll Torrado
Brother= 2 Alberto( half broter/lawyer), Edward, 3Moises,4 Tonino
Sister= Ana, 1 Lucy(Half sister/surgeon) ,5 Patricia( teacher in spain), Robin( i do not know her place)
Son= Milan Pique Mebarak (b. 22-Jan-13), .
Fact: Shakira's oldest brother died in a car accident. William the brother was riding his motorcycle and a drunk driver hit him.
- Can't Remember To Forget You- Did it Again - Don't Bother
- Donde Estas Corazon? - Give It Up To Me - Gypsy
- Hips Don't Lie -Islands - La Tortura - Loca- Long Time
- Men in this Town - Mon Amour - No - Octavo Dia - Rabiosa
- She Wolf - Spy - Whenever, Wherever - Why Wait
- Addicted to you - Beautiful liar - Waka Waka
- Hips don't lie
- Addicted to you
- Waka Waka
- Beautiful Liar
- She wolf
P.S She has way more songs that, i just cant put them all in this slide, i would have to get 3 or 4 slides maybe even more.