Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Life Leads to Transformation
Transcript of Life Leads to Transformation
So all of us who have had that veil removed can see and reflect the glory of the Lord. And the Lord—who is the Spirit—makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image.
Life leads to Transformation
Both God and I want the same thing: transformation!
Transformation to become the man and woman God wants us to be.
Transformation to live out the purpose and calling I was born with.
Transformation to become more and more like Jesus.
We want transformation, but without cost.
We want to become who we were designed to be,
but without long processes and enduring hardship.
1. The Irrational Dream: I’ll Never Live That Way – It’s A Fantasy.
Maybe you think who you were designed to become is actually a dream, an elusive, laughable emotional fragment within you without foundation or cause.
2. The Impossible Dream: I Could Have Lived That Way – Now It’s Too Late.
Maybe you think who you were designed to become is actually in seed form within you – you believe the impulse within you and see it as a divinely bestowed gift – but you see what it would take to become such a magnificent creature.
3. The Elusive Dream: I Once Tried To Live This Way Once – And Ended Up In Loss.
Maybe you think your last attempt to be who you were designed to be is the marker for whether or not your dream is real. You tried, and you failed. Of course, you know that many factors may have also contributed to loss of the “dream that never was,” but teasing those apart is too emotional of an endeavor.
4. The Impending Dream: I Am Trying To Be Who I Was Made To Be – But It’s Hard.
Maybe your dream is on the edge of fulfillment. You have passionately done all you knew how to take your part in the fulfillment of your destiny. The checklist is complete – your strengths and abilities are affirmed by honest voices around you, your passions have been economically applied over a long period of time, you are on a long obedience in the same direction, and a number of possible pathways rise on the landscape before you. But, it has gotten too hard.
You Have Something To Do That Shows Who God Is
Your life is a gift to the rest of us. You were designed to live in your element, in that unique way that only
you can live in this world.
1 Corinthians 12:4
“Each person is given something to do that shows who God is: Everyone gets in on it, everyone benefits. All kinds of things are handed out by the Spirit, and to all kinds of people! The variety is wonderful....”