Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Personification in Harry Potter
Transcript of Personification in Harry Potter
In Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, personification is a strong literary element.
Through the different spells, such as "wingardium leviosa", for example, items would become "alive."
Another example of personification in the story is the infamous Sorting Hat, who talks like a person would...very strange...very strange indeed...
Another example of personification in Harry Potter
But what exactly does personfication mean?
The definition of "personification" is giving human-like qualities to something that is not human.
In the magical world of Harry Potter, many different items come to life.