Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Creating the Innovative Classroom
Transcript of Creating the Innovative Classroom
– Pablo Picasso “It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something." "The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."
- Alvin Toffler "Technology is available to develop either independence and learning, or bureaucracy and preaching."
- Ivan Illich "I have no special talents.
I am only passionately curious.”
– Albert Einstein Find & follow student passion Find & follow your passion Bill Gates Mark Zuckerberg Steve Jobs Thomas Edison Benjamin Franklin Walt Disney Richard Branson Charles Dickens Princess Diana Take calculated risks Experiment! - with or without support 5:37 Stay connected PLN Twitter Blogs EdCamps Conferences Other teachers What Technology Wants Past technology Mistakes Technology is an accelerator,
where it's aimed matters http://www.maniacworld.com/everything-is-amazing-nobody-is-happy.html Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy What do the following people all have in common: