Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Developing a Teaching Philosophy Statement
Transcript of Developing a Teaching Philosophy Statement
What is your teaching philosophy?
Self-reflection of your beliefs
Your identity as a teacher
Examination of your goals
What to include in your statement?
Goals and objectives as a teacher
Your perception of teaching and learning
Your purpose for teaching
Description of how you teach
First person and present tense
Clear and concise
Avoid technical jargon
Allow readers to visualize your learning environment
Unique to your experiences and beliefs
Work in progress
Frequently Asked Questions