Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Informal Spelling Inventory
Transcript of Informal Spelling Inventory
spelling books in a basal spelling
series. Divide the total number of words at each level by 20. Ex: 300 words divided by 20 equals 15, so every 15th word should be included in the ISI. Obtain a random selection
of words. The teacher says the word, uses it in a sentence, and repeats the word. Typically give a 7 second interval between words and some students may prefer just the word being given without a sentence. Dictated-word Format Testing ends when the student misspells 6 consecutive words. Ending Testing The highest level at which the student responds correctly to 90-100 percent of the items. Achievement Level By analyzing other various errors made on the ISI, it can provide additional diagnostic information. Other Errors Instructional Level The highest level at which the student scores 75-89 percent correct.