Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Project Objectives
select a word to quill and design decorative imagery to represent it
What is Quilling?
Quilling is the process of coiling and shaping strips of paper to create three dimensional forms. Traditionally used during the Renaissance from left over gilded book pages.
Traditionally quilling was inspired by ironwork which dates back to 4000BC.
create a coil which can then be transformed into endless shapes!
- create a three dimensional illustration of text
- render imagery inspired by text
- sketch text and design for planning purposes
- use paper quilling techniques to transform paper into forms
- combine individual forms to create one cohesive visual image