Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Outline Lesson
II. Body Paragraphs/Point 1
III. Body Paragraphs/Point 2
IV. Body Paragraphs/Point 3
V. Conclusion General Format Introduction = Working Thesis
gives the outline direction
helps you stay focused Body Paragraphs = Main Supporting Points for Thesis
Specific Examples (quoted excerpts or notes from sources) Conclusion = Ending
jot down any ideas you have about how you will close Sample Elements of Effective Outlines
(Purdue OWL) Visualize Web Page Design Visual Outline/Map