Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UOC.IM1.CA1 Gap Year Travel
Transcript of UOC.IM1.CA1 Gap Year Travel
2. Optional Langblog Activity
(8 - 17 March)
speaking activity in Langblog to get extra practice and to prepare yourself for the assessed activity.
This activity is
and will not be graded, but is an excellent opportunity for you to improve your English.
3. Writing Activity in the Forum
(8 - 11 March)
Follow the instructions
in CA1_GapYearTravel_IM1_20132 to complete the written activity in your classroom's Forum.
5. Comments in Langblog
(15 - 17 March)
Comment on your colleagues' Langblog contributions. This is obligatory, and is a great opportunity to practice.
6. Reading Exercise and Joining a Group
(18 - 24 March)
You must do Reading Exercise 1, even though it won't count towards your CA1 grade, to help you prepare for the Reading Exercise which will count towards you grade.
You must join a group in the
before the beginning of CA2
. You will work extensively in this group in CA2, CA3 and CA4.
1. Study the materials
(4 - 7 March)
exercises at your own pace.
Take note of
key vocabulary and grammar
so that you can use it in your written and oral contributions.
to send your answers to your teacher.
4. Written Comments and Oral Contribution
(12 - 15 March)
Following the instructions,
on your colleagues' written contributions.
You must also make an