Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to EDU 228
Transcript of Introduction to EDU 228
The Road Ahead
EDU 228 Spring 2016
What this course is...
and what it isn't.
Weekly Discussion Board Posts & Responses
Group Teaching Presentation
Part 1: Storyboard
Part 2: Script
Part 3: iMovie
Digital Storytelling Project
Interactive Learning Experience
...and the teachers they need.
Create six word memoir
Revise and edit
Add visual – clip art, photo …
Email as attachment: email@example.com
Time to Write!
Brainstorm individually (5 minutes)
Share in small groups (10 minutes)
To Get the Creative Juices Flowing…
You don’t have to be clever – just honest.
What quality describes you?
An important event in your life?
Your dreams, your disappointments?
In Six Words…
Have it all; I wanna run. by goldenslumbers
Writing about experiences I've never experienced. imissyoumadly
I'll survive against you, pesky hormones. By
Teen Six-Word Memoirs
Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six-Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure
Google Drive Sign-Up
Tech Trends for Teachers
Choice of Tech Tools
Student-Centered Exploratory Learning
Students entering your classrooms