Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sow What?
Let's Break it Down
Sections of the Adult Guide:
1. Summary of the book - Page 6
2. Summary of Awards - Page 8
3. Outcomes of the GSLE - Page 25
4. Sample Sessions at a Glance - Page 10
5. Take Action - Page 72
Summary of Awards
Navigating the Girl Scout Journey
What Girl Scout Seniors Do
Senior Journey Assets
Sow What? Flip Book
It's Your Planet - Love it!
As girls explore this journey, they will develop leadership skills to
create lasting change, learn about how their food network is tied to everyone else’s in the world, and have the opportunity
to earn the Harvest Award.
Step One: Identify and Dig Into a Food or Land Issue (page 86)
Step Two: Capture Your Vision for Change (page 88)
Step Three: Create Change and Execute Your Plan (page 89)