Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Electric Charge
: An electric charge at rest.
Two types of electric charge
The object has more positive charge than negative charge.
The object has more negative charge than positive charge.
Objects that have equal amounts of positive and negative charge are said to be
Law of Electric Charges:
like charges repel and opposite chargs attract.
Atomic Structure and Electric Charge
Positive, Negative, and Neutral Objects:
have equal quantities of positive charges (protons) and negative charges (electrons).
have more positive charges (protons) than negative charges (electrons).
Objects have more negative charges (electrons) than positive charges (protons)
Static charge can be collected and held in place.
Static charge can be held by an object for a period of time, but eventually it will be lost
to other objects or the air