Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Enneagram
Kyle Cho Pro Tip
Know thy self...
and others, with Enneagram
A modern synthesis of a number of ancient wisdom traditions, as far back as classical Greek philosophy.
The first major figure in the Enneagram’s modern development is George Ivanovitch Gurdjieff (c. 1872-1949).
Contemporary author: Oscar Ichazo, born in Bolivia and after lengthy study started his teachings in the late 1960's in Chile and was the first to relate the nine divine qualities or aspects.
There is no such thing as “the Enneagram”: the field is not unified, and there are a number of different approaches that have sprung up around the world.
The Enneagram is still in its early stages of development, so it is likely that we will see many innovations and applications in the coming years.
- See more at: https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/
According to Pooh
What To Do Next
Take the Enneagram test (online sample test or Kathy's cards)
Borrow an Ennagram book from the library (Russ Hudson, Ginger Lapid-Bogda)
Learn a little about all 9 Enneagram types
Share your type and ask people to share their type
Encourage Enneagram in your next company (team building)
- See more at: https://www.theenneagraminbusiness.com/
- Sample test: https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/rheti-sampler/
One theme, and an important one, is to not confuse behavior with motivation, because several Enneagram styles do the same thing but they do so for different reasons.