Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Let's Turn in Those Essays!
Transcript of Let's Turn in Those Essays!
Do Now- Wednesday, November 2, 2016
1. What was the most challenging part of writing this essay for you?
2. Which part of this essay do you feel you were most successful at?
3. What part of writing an essay do you want us to focus on as a class next time?
Assemble Essays Like This
Top: Rubric with your score filled out
Second: Final draft (handwritten in blue/black ink or typed.
Bottom: Outline (and rough draft if you have it)
15-WEEK PROGRESS REPORT
There are about three weeks left in class until I submit your grades for the 15-week Progress Report.
I will also be submitting Citizenship and Work Habit "grades".
1. Assemble & turn in Africa Essays to the back of the room
2. Turn in Yellow Africa Vocabulary Packets
3. Progress Report Check-In
On the back of your paper...
Answer these questions:
1. Self-Rating: How is your current participation in class?
O S N U
2. Self-Rating: How is your current self-control in class?
O S N U
3. How is your organization in class?
O S N U
With your table, discuss:
1. What kinds of things affect your Citizenship Grade (good or bad)?:
2. What kinds of things affect your Work Habits Grade (good or bad)?:
- Thesis Statement (green)
-Key/Star ideas (yellow)
-Conclusion Sentence (green)