Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Human Brain and Nervous System
Transcript of The Human Brain and Nervous System
the five senses. Cerebellum Helps you keep your balance. Brain Stem Controls:
heart rate Cerebrum The Human Brain
& Nervous System What are the three main parts of
the brain and what do they do?? (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr How does it work? The Brain sends messages to the body.
The Spine helps the brain send and receive these messages.
The Nerves are bundles of fibers that carry messages to the body parts. (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr Another look. (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr Moving Thinking Balance Beating of heart
Breathing (cc) image by nuonsolarteam on Flickr Get enough sleep Eat well.
Your brain needs protein and energy from food. Wear a seat belt. Wear a helmet. Avoid tobacco, alcohol, and harmful drugs. Taste Touch Hearing Smell Vision http://www.web-games-online.com/memory/