Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ODOS
Associate Dean of Students
Advocating for Students
Assisting students when personal emergencies may interfere with class attendance
Keeping your private life private
Help for Students in Distress
Communication is the key
Behavioral Management Team
Public Safety - Health Services - Counseling Center
Academic Support - Financial Aid - Bursar's Office - Registrar's Office
FERPA (The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
Exceptions: Violations and Emergencies
Knowing the Code of Conduct
Location: 4th Floor Campus Center
Phone: (617) 287-5899