Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Latvia and the Jewish Community
Transcript of Latvia and the Jewish Community
we'd be the meat. Where's Latvia? Latvian is a language. We live in Riga Basketball and Ice Hockey the centre of Jewish life in Riga. Jewish organizations, creative groups, clubs and studios work in the community house; museum “Jews in Latvia”, library, youth and community centers.
South of Estonia
East of Sweden
West of Russia
North of Lithuania People also speak:
Russian, English, and some Lithuanian, The capital city and the largest city of the Baltic States
Riga lies on the Gulf of Riga, which flows to the Baltic Sea
We will be the European Capital of Culture in 2014
ARE HUGE! Riga Jewish Community Latvia Dinamo Riga is our pro ice hockey team, established in '08.
We hosted the Men's World Ice Hockey Championship in '06.