Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chocolate
Small Tree 4- 8 m tall Evergreen
Native to deep tropical region of the Americas.
Five – six yeas before bear fruit
30 useable pods per year 1000 beans per year
what is it?
where does it come from?
How is it made?
Type of beans
How they a dried and fermented
Variations from country to country
Distinct flavours of its region
FACTOR THAT EFFECT TASTE
Flavoured eg hazelnut/chilli/ ginger
What accompaniments can be served with a hot chocolate.
what equipment do we use to serve a hot chocolate?
Styles of Hot chocolate
Kew video on reply 38 min