Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Black forest by mahika
Transcript of Black forest by mahika
The Black Forest Cake originates from the Black Forest in Germany. It was first made by nearby villagers using the berries found in the forest. It has got its name Schwarzwälderkirschtorte
in German, which means Black Forest Cherry Torte or Gateau.
What is special about it?
The Black Forest is a large forested mountain range in southwestern Germany. It is bounded by the Rhine valley to the west and south. Its highest peak is the Feldberg with an elevation of 1,493 metres. It is the place where the Black Forest cake was invented and also where the famous Black Forest cuckoo clocks originate from.
The first noted Black Forest cuckoo clock was designed and created by Franz Anton Ketterer in a small village named Schonwald, Germany. ... The earlier versions of the clocks had only 12 hour movements and the movements were made primarily from wood.