Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Outsiders Scavenger hunt.
Transcript of The Outsiders Scavenger hunt.
Name four bands and one of their albums.
Three Political Events in America
1.Cuban Missile Crisis 1962
Four Movies,Main Actors,Date Released
The Rolling Stones - Aftermath - 1966
The Beatles - Sgt.Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - 1967
The Beach Boys - Surfin' Safari - 1962
The Doors - Strange Days - 1967
Name of Major War, Start and end Dates
Vietnam War 1954 - 1975
2. JFK assassinated 1963
3. Civil Rights Act Passes in U.S - 1964
Three Major Sporting Events
England World cup - England Defeated West Germany - 4-2 - July 30th 1966.
First Super Bowl was won by The Green Bay Packers - February 1967.
Cassius Clay later known as Muhammad Ali was light heavyweight Boxing Champion - 1960.
Three Racially Motivated Incidents.
Attack on the Freedom Riders - 1960's (To test laws enforcing segregation in public.)
Malcolm X was killed on February - 21st 1965 - As he spoke out against inequality.
Martin Luther King Jr was assassinated - 4th April 1968.
Four Popular Cars; Make and Model
Ford Mustang - 1964
Aston Martin DB5 - 1963
Porsche 911 - 1963
Chevrolet Corvette L88 - 1968
Four Television Shows or Series
Star Trek - ended 1969
Days of our Lives - started 1965
Bewitched - started 1964
Doctor Who - 1963
Psycho - 1960 - Janet Leigh
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - 1967 - Clint Eastwood
The Great Escape - 1963 - Steve McQueen
A Space Odyssey - 1968 - Keir Dullea
Presidents of US, Years in Office
Dwight David Eisenhower (in office until 1961)
John Fitzgerald Kennedy (1961 - 1963)
Lyndon Baines Johnson (1963 - 1969)
Richard Milhous Nixon (1969 - )
Two Non-American World Leaders
Prime Minister Harold Wilson UK
Prime Minister Indira Gandhi India
Author and Novel Info
- 'The Outsiders' was first published in 1967.
- The author was 17 years old.
- S.E stands for Susan Eloise.
- The setting of 'The Outsiders' was in her high school in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Four other novels S.E. Hinton has written are
- 'That Was Then, This is Now'
- 'Rumble Fish'
- 'Taming the Star Runner'
- Three other novels written during this time by other authors are
- 'The Godfather' Mario Puzo (1969)
- 'A Small Town in Germany' John Le Carre (1968)
- 'Armageddon' Jerry B. Jenkins (1964)
- The novels that were made into movies were 'The Outsiders', 'Rumble Fish', 'Tex' and 'That was Then, This is Now'